What is Printed circuit board (PCB)
What does PCB mean?
Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) form the backbone of all major electronics. These miraculous inventions pop up in nearly all computational electronics, including simpler devices like digital clocks, calculators etc. For the uninitiated, a PCB routes electrical signals through electronics, which satisfies the device's electrical and mechanical circuit requirements. In short, PCBs tell the electricity where to go, bringing your electronics to life.
PCBs direct current around their surface through a network of copper pathways. The complex system of copper routes determines the unique role of each piece of PCB circuit board.
What Is PCB Fabrication?
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) fabrication is the assembly method for circuit boards used in electronic and computer devices. The layers of the board are put together along with the specific surface pattern so it can be used in electronics manufacturing. Often firms that fabricate PCBs also make related products for their customers. Manufacturers of electronic goods can either fabricate in-house or contract this operation out to third party specialists.
PCB Layout and Design
- Require a PCB layout from design schematics you have created.
- Have an existing design that needs to be updated, changed, or optimized for cost effective assembly.
- Need a new PCB design, from concept (schematics/BOM) to creation (full PCB documentation).
Full Design Flow From Start To Finish Including:
- Micro BGA / Micro Via / Blind and Buried Vias
- Rules Driven Designs
- Schematic Capture
- Library Development
- Database Construction and Verification
- Signal Integrity/Design Verification
- EMI Checking
- Full Document Package Creation