L293D MOTOR DRIVER MODULE
L293D Adapter Board can be use as dual DC motor driver or bipolar stepper motor driver.
Useful in robotics application, bidirectional DC motor controller and stepper motor driver.
Separate logic supply to reduce dissipation.
L293D includes the output clamping diodes within the IC for protections.
- Motor/Logic supply 5 to 36V.
- Logic controls input 7 VDC max.
- High Noise immunity.
- Capable of delivering output current up to 600 MA per channel.
- The control/interface lines and power supply are accessible with Berg connector.
- Header connector for motors.
- PCB dimensions 42 mm x 35 mm.
A relay is an electrically operated device. it is frequently used in automatic control circuit.
To put it simply, it is an automatic switch to controlling a high-current circuit with a low-current signal.
The advantages of a relay lie in its lower inertia of the moving, stability, long-term reliability and small volume.
It is widely adopted in devices of power protection, automation technology, sport, remote control, and communication,
as well as in devices of electromechanics and power electronics.
- Being able to control high-load current, which can reach 240V, 10A (AC&DC).
- No. of channel depends on the No. of INPUT/OUTPUT on the PCB.
- With a normally-open (NO) contact and a normally-closed (NC) contacts.
- POWER LED indicates the power on the circuit, INPUTLED indicates relay ON.
- Operating voltage depends on the RELAYS SPECIFICATION of the PCB (5V Relay, 12V Relay needs 4V-9V, 10V-15V respectively).
- Logical input voltage 3V-5V of particular channel.
IR Sensor module
An infrared sensor is an electronic device that emits in order to sense some aspects of the surroundings. An IR sensor can measure the heat of an object as well as detects the motion. These kinds of sensors measure just infrared radiation, as opposed to emanating it that is known as a passive IR sensor. Usually in the infrared spectrum, all the objects radiate some form of thermal radiations. These types of radiations are invisible to our eyes that can be detected by an infrared sensor. The emitter is simply an IR LED (Light Emitting Diode) and the detector is simply an IR photodiode which is sensitive to IR light of the same wavelength as that emitted by the IR LED. When IR light falls on the photodiode, the resistances and these output voltages, change in proportion to the magnitude of the IR light received.
Features of IR Sensor Module
- When the module detects obstacles in front of the signal, the circuit board green indicator light level, while the OUT port continuous output low-level signals, the module detects a distance of 2 ~ 15cm, detection angle 35 deg, the detection distance can be potential adjustment with adjustment potentiometer clockwise, the increase in detection distance; counter clockwise adjustment potentiometer, the detection distance decreased.
- The sensor active infrared reflection detection, target reflectivity and shape of the detection distance of the key. The black minimum detection range, white maximum; small area object distance is small, a large area from the large.
- The sensor module output port OUT can be directly connected with the microcontroller IO port can also be driven directly to a 5V relay; Connection: VCC-VCC; GND-GND; IN-IO.
- The comparator using LM358, stable.
- 3-5V DC power supply module can be used. When the power is turned on, the red power LED is lit.
- With the screw holes of 3mm, easy to install.
- Board size: 44mm * 22CM.
- Each module in the delivery has threshold comparator voltage adjustable via potentiometer, special circumstances; please do not adjust the potentiometer.
- VCC (+) external 3.3V-5V voltage (can be directly connected with the a 5v microcontroller and 3.3v microcontroller).
- GND external GND.
- IN board digital output interface (0 and 1).
This is a unique RF based 4 channel remote control with 256 channels to choose from and includes dual
dc motor driver. High performance and High range (40 Meters) remote control module using 433MHz RF modules.
Transmitter & receiver circuit and 2Amp dual motor drivers included on the board. Easy to use design.
This module can be used to control DC motor operated robots wirelessly with high reliability and cost effectively.
- On Board Regulator with filters.
- Operating voltage of transmitter is 5V-12V
- Operating voltage of receiver is 5V-12V
- Design based on 433MHz standard RF modules.
- 4 channel output.
- Small size
- 60 Meters of range in ideal conditions
- High performance with no interference of the same remote with different frequency
- Available in two different frequencies 433MHz or 315MHz
- Bigger switches for better control
- 2Amp dual motor driver onboard.